MTP Software is looking to expand its highly effective and energized Professional Services organization by hiring a Customer Support Specialist. The primary focus of this role is to provide end-user and first-tier technical support and assistance to MTP Software's customers in order to help them fully utilize their investment in MTP Software's products.
- Be a strong customer advocate
- Acquire and maintain an intimate understanding of all MTP Software products, tools, customers, and customer needs.
- Provide end-user support to customers via telephone, email and remote desktop.
- Provide first-tier technical assistance to customers via telephone, email and remote desktop.
- Escalate technical support issues to senior support staff and the development team as necessary.
- Document commonly-encountered issues and solutions in the company's Knowledge Base.
- Assist with customer implementations as needed.
- Assist the sales team by preparing, configuring and maintaining product demonstrations.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong oral/written communication and listening abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working with the Windows operating system
- A professional, can-do attitude, and the desire to learn something new every day
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Familiarity or experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Access and/or SQL Server
- Familiarity or experience with HTML and/or web-design software
- Graphic design skills and/or experience with Adobe Photoshop or Flash
- Experience with one or more programming languages
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send us your resume.